IN-PERSON & TELEHEALTH VISITS AVAILABLE
QUESTIONS PARENTS ASK THEMSELVES:
- Should we be concerned with our baby’s head shape?
- What more can we do for our baby’s development?
- When do we start tummy time? What if our baby hates it?
- What do we do if our baby needs a cranial band or baby helmet?
- What can I do if my baby is having issues with nursing, taking bottles, or eating?
- Is it okay that my 18 month old isn’t crawling or walking?
- How do I know if my child is just picky or needs some help eating?
- What can I do to help my preschooler who dislikes fine motor play?
- Should my kindergartner be able to write all his or her letters?
We answer these questions and more. CAROLINA KINDER DEVELOPMENT will educate parents on the importance of head shape and development. We all want to give our children the best start in life.
PLAGIOCEPHALY & BRACHYCEPHALY RESOURCES
Infants and toddlers with deformational plagiocephaly
(DP) have been shown to score lower on developmental measures
than unaffected children. To determine whether these differences
persist, we examined development in 36-month-old children with
and without a history of DP.
TUMMY TIME VIDEO
Please watch our 13 minute video on tummy time. If you like this video, please see our entire video library.
The Successful Path to Feeding Development
Feeding development goes hand in hand with overall physical and oral development. Once your baby is strong enough to begin supported sitting, they are generally ready to begin the exciting journey of beginning solid food trials.
TUMMY TIME RESOURCES
Babies love black and white images. Print these out and have fun showing them to you baby. You might want to save it as a special treat for your baby to enjoy looking at when on their tummy. If you would like a copy already printed out on card stock, please come on by and pick a few up. Visit Us.
This is the complete set of all 4 baby posters. They make a perfect educational baby poster for a any doctor’s office or therapy clinic. Each poster is 24 x 36. Click here to purchase.
- Plagiocephaly, Brachycephaly & Torticollis Baby Poster.
- Baby Loves Your Touch Baby Poster
- It’s Good For Baby Poster
- Eye Can See You Baby Poster
Devoted to infant development and prevention and treatment of torticollis, plagiocephaly and brachycephaly.