IN-PERSON & TELEHEALTH VISITS AVAILABLE
Carolina Kinder Development is proudly featured in the following respected organizations:
- CKD was featured in the Pediatric Occupational Therapy Tips Sept 2013 post
- Susan Klemm MS, OTR/L co-wrote this article in American Occupational Therapy Association, page 18.
- CKD is routinely featured in the Charlotte Observer as it was for February 2014
- CKD is a Pediatric Grand Round Speaker for Novant Health(March 2014)
- CKD is a featured educator for Novant Health Pediatric NICU Brunch (August 2014)
- Susan Klemm MS, OTR/L is fourth author on “Infant Positioning, Baby Gear Use, and Cranial Asymmetry”
- Susan Klemm MS, OTR/L is expert advisor for Tummy Time on the Adam-Mila parent resource website
Devoted to infant development and prevention and treatment of torticollis, plagiocephaly and brachycephaly.