Carolina Kinder Development created a series 15 of highly useful infant baby development videos. These videos are designed for the new parent or caregiver as a way to educate on new and time tested methods of baby development. Everything in the videos aid in enhancing normal head shape and development.
Here is CKD’s Introduction Video.
With these videos, parents can expect to:
- Discover the common causes for flat head syndrome or plagiocephaly
- Learn how a a baby’s tight neck (torticollis) can affect head shape.
- Discover how many baby toys may increase risk of flat head syndrome
- Understand the risk of too much car seat use
- Learn exercises that improve a baby’s head shape and their mental and physical development.
- Learn how to properly do tummy time