Better Head Shape and Development Videos
These videos contain essential information that is rarely (if ever!) covered in child birth classes. They feature 4 babies and show helpful routines that will help your baby’s head shape and development!
Click here to PURCHASE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE VIDEO SERIES. For maximum benefit to your baby, it is highly recommend that they all be watched, preferably prior to birth and before decisions regarding purchasing of equipment and toys are made.
The most common comment we hear from parents is “I wish I had seen these before my baby was born!”
(For extra help, watch this 2 minute How-To video.)
- It’s a Lifestyle
- Tummy Time (free!)
- Side Lying
- Rotisserizing Your Baby
- Feeding, Burping, Dressing and Development
- Positioning Baby for Sleep
- Equipment and Containers
- Choosing the Right Toys
- The Ins and Outs of Car Seat Alignment
- Strategies to Decrease Car Seat Use
- Tips for Daycare
- Pets, Siblings or Caregivers
- Using Vision to Help Development
- Introducing Holding a Rattle
Devoted to infant development and prevention and treatment of torticollis, plagiocephaly and brachycephaly.
341 NORTH CASWELL ROAD
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA 28204