Front Desk Coordinator
- Highly organized; accurate; personable; detail-oriented professional who can interact effectively with patients; referral sources; staff; and owner.
- Must be able to meet frequent deadlines and prioritize work.
- Position includes detailed insurance verifications; coordinating preauthorization process; creating payment agreements; utilizing EMR system to enter patient data and determine charges and payments; answering phone; scheduling appointments; greeting families; collecting money at time of service; keeping clinic clean and presentable throughout the day; setting up and cleaning up for clinical procedures; filing; and assisting providers.
- Able to learn new computer systems as needed.
- A heart for our mission and protocols is essential.
- Must be able to safely lift 20 pounds and easily able to traverse steps 10-20 times per day.
- Support providers as needed so their focus is patient care.
- High written and verbal communication skill.
- Must be able to work within different activity/noise levels (from very fast paced with interruptions to very quiet).
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds and easily able to traverse steps 10-15 times per day.
Salary: $16-20 per hour. Yearly bonus dependent upon how practice is doing. 15-20 hours per week.
Devoted to infant development and prevention and treatment of torticollis, plagiocephaly and brachycephaly.
341 NORTH CASWELL ROAD
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA 28204