Carolina Kinder Development is a practice devoted to infants through the early years (approx. 7 year olds). We are highly specialized occupational and physical therapists at the prevention and treatment of torticollis, plagiocephaly, and brachycephaly as well as the development of infants through the early years. Our services include:Prevention, Cranial Bands and Pediatric Occupational and Physical Therapy to our local communities of Charlotte, North Carolina. We remove the restraints of the typical one size fits all treatment to utilize an individualized approach for each child.
Carolina Kinder Development is seeking a top-caliber physical therapist to grow our team. We are looking for a physical therapist to complete home and daycare setting therapy visit sessions. If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a therapy practice that is focused on providing exceptional care and allows you to focus on your clinical interests then we invite you to contact us.
Job Type: Part-time
Front Desk Coordinator
- Highly organized; accurate; personable; detail-oriented professional who can interact effectively with patients; referral sources; staff; and owner.
- Must be able to meet frequent deadlines and prioritize work.
- Position includes detailed insurance verifications; coordinating preauthorization process; creating payment agreements; utilizing EMR system to enter patient data and determine charges and payments; answering phone; scheduling appointments; greeting families; collecting money at time of service; keeping clinic clean and presentable throughout the day; setting up and cleaning up for clinical procedures; filing; and assisting providers.
- Able to learn new computer systems as needed.
- A heart for our mission and protocols is essential.
- Must be able to safely lift 20 pounds and easily able to traverse steps 10-20 times per day.
- Support providers as needed so their focus is patient care.
- High written and verbal communication skill.
- Must be able to work within different activity/noise levels (from very fast paced with interruptions to very quiet).
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds and easily able to traverse steps 10-15 times per day.
Devoted to infant development and prevention and treatment of torticollis, plagiocephaly and brachycephaly.
WAXHAW – limited appointments available
101 WAXHAW PROFESSIONAL PARK DRIVE
WAXHAW, NC 28173
(within Waxhaw Health and Wellness)